2016年6月8日星期三

100 Series Plan Project

Internship Life Part 3

During Uni time, the course that drawing all this detail drawing we call it working drawing but our lecturers mostly are Architect so our interior detail drawing mostly din't get the chance to know more. 

This time, my supervisor who in charge ING Auntie Anne's Setia City Mall gave me a chance to help him draw 100 series plan.. (okay!i had to admit i don't have any idea what is 100 series plan during the time.)

He explain to me 100 series plan is a meaning that the detail drawing start from code 100 are calling 100 series. 
100 : Furniture Layout Plan             101 : M&E Plan               102 : RCP Plan 
103 : LP Plan                                        104 : ACP Plan                105 : SP Plan 
106 : FFP Plan                                     107 : Pipe Route Plan 
Before one of my assignment in UNI is design a kiosk but for the first time I actually learn drawing all this 100 series plan for a kiosk. And to success all this 100 series plan, I was taught by my supervisor to research the site photo and the info from the clients to draw. 

101 : M&E Plan. This plan explain the plugs and the switch where and function and also the length of concealed lights and the T5 lights.
102 : RCP Plan. This plan explain the location of all the things that located on the ceiling like AC, AP, Sprinklers, EL, and others. I had to relocated some other for new design of the kiosk to avoid each other crush on it.
104 : Air Cond Plan. This plan i also relocated the position too due to my supervisor new deisgn. This plan only got 2 main things. I. Supply Air Grille and II. Return Air Girlle. 
(there's no 103 because my supervisor said RCP already got it.)
105 : Sprinkler Point Plan. This plan din't really change anything because due to safety issue of the mall we only can move slightly to confirm all the points can split the water around the circle(red dotted line)


107 : Floor Finish Plan. This plan is showing the arrangement of the tiles in the kiosk.
108 : Pipe Route Plan. This plan is more complicated then other because this plan had to relocated everything because we can't change the location of the water source and have to pass by water meter and hot cold water supply to all the equipment. After discuss with the supervisor and the contractors we finally have some conclusion about how to design the water flowing route.

Conclusion for this project is I'm so enjoy about this drawing this 100 series plan because i kinda learn a lot working drawing information and knowledge. It's very special experience when I joined the discussion with my supervisor and the contractor about how to design the water flowing route and other too. 

没有评论:

发表评论