2016年6月8日星期三

Desmond Foo Bungalow aka Master Bathroom Project 1

Internship Life Part 10 

Next space i'm asking to design is Master Bathroom. The client have a condition is he want to put a jacuzzi inside his master bathroom.. (*OMG*) 

My supervisor said that, every intern must to be a Queen Or King of Toilet.. Im so speechless.. I had research the brand that my intern company always use which is Feruni because they had many different design, size, surface and texture.! 

My mind had some idea about the tiles to separate the shower area and the jacuzzi space. 


Here are some 3D perspective views of my design on Master Bathroom.
Once he entry he can see the reflection of his jacuzzi on the right side and the shower area with a timber pattern tiles on his left. Solid surface on the basin with laminate on the drawers and the 2 box up using the same type of solid surface.
My client want to have a NICHE in his shower area and a bench too..Using different kind of tiles can make the design in the shower area more special and divide from the whole space. (if it had difference function with the others.)
 
The Jacuzzi! and last is the tiles that i want show is i choose (200mmx200mm), (400mmx400mm) and (200mmx400mm) in not systematic way. Im glad i make a great decision because my client are in loved with it and i pass this space!!

Conclusion, im so happy that after my boss and supervisor show it to client and he felt it was so nice and decided that this space no need to change can pass already. and im so glad that my hardworking get someone appreciate..

*heart shape* *heart shape* 

没有评论:

发表评论