2016年6月8日星期三

Build the 3D Project 2

Internship Life Part 5

Next,I'm going to continue my Setia Putra Show Gallery Type B. 

Here are the Type B show unit 3D perspective view.

 
This is the Living Dining area for Type B show unit. The different of two type Living Dining area is type B is much more lighter than the space in Type A and didn't divide the dining and living area that obvious like Type A.
This is Type B wet kitchen area. The line design on the cabinet is me first time learn how to use Proboolean to edit and this all thanks to my supervisor =) The hexagon tiles are from our supplier Feruni. 
For the kid room using single bunk bed design again but upstair can use as spare bed too. A cabinet and book shelf was design under the bed beside the working desk.
The last space for this Type B show unit that i had design is the master bedroom. A special concept of the bed head and the cement style (industry concept). 

From this project I felt the important of how a designer to inspired a design from the mood board specially it is from the clients. Show unit are very important for the first sight and I'm very satisfy with my design. (although this project still pending.....)

没有评论:

发表评论