2016年6月8日星期三

Day of an Assistant for Setting up Maju KL Project Day 1

Internship Life Part 11

One more week going to be my Head of the designer department due date for her show unit. My boss had asked me and my colleague follow my senior designer to her show unit to help and assist setting up.

What are the meaning of setting up? It means when the designer 3D had been approved and now they going to display out and designer need to bring the 3D into the real life in the room they provided. And we have to buy some decorative stuff and cushion, pillow and more.

First day we went to some shopping *under budget* for some deco stuffs. From Ikea to Typo, we had bought a lot and start our setting up mission. And the show unit actually quite near TBS bus station. It was under Maju KL project.


 I had capture some before pictures when i start to work.
The master bedroom area.



The Living area 


The Ground Floor kid room 


We went there to deco the rooms like how my senior designer design and put some pillows, cushion and some plants and fake books. 

没有评论:

发表评论